SENTENCES CAN AND CAN´T

I CAN. I CAN'T 


  • I can eat lot of frien banana 
  • I can play daily soccer
  • I can walk a lot 
  • I CAN'T sleep carly 
  • I CAN'T wake up early
  • I CAN'T wear dress
  • I CAN'T walk fast
  • I CAN'T drink coffee
  • I CAN'T dance cumbias 
  • I CAN'T sing loud
  • I CAN'T love my boyfriend
  • I CAN'T drinve fast 
  • I CAN'T run fast
  • I can run great di stances 





  • I can sing fast songs 
  • I can play the guitar 
  • I can dance regaeton 
  • I can draw well
  • I can eat a lot of food
  • I can drive away 
  • I can swim un the river with my friends and family
  • I can a pizza complet and drink a soda cold
  • Ican tell people gossip without knowing about them.
  • I can walk very fast until it is old and it rains hard an a lot 
  • I can quicly understand the musical notes un the saxophone sheet músic 

  • I can play the multitenor very well in the parades and rehearsals
  • I can read sheet music and play at the same time
  • I can learn to play some fast instrument
  • I can teach my friends and bandmates how to play the multitenor
  • I can't fix things like headphones
  • Comentarios