Cuadro comparativo

Cuadro comparativo

                        Present                        Present
                             simple                          continuous

Estructura:        Pronom+am,are,is.        Pronom+am,are,is
Afirmativa.       +verb+complement.      +verb+ing+comple
Negativa.           Pronom+am,are,is+not.  ment
                            +verb+complement.        Pronom+am,are,is
Interrogativa.   Am,are,is+pronom+ .     +not+verb+ing+co
                            verb+complement+?        mplement
                                                                         Am,are,is+prono
                                                                         m+verb+ing+com
                                                                         plement+?

Ejemplos:         
Afirmativa. -I am run very fast all.      -You are playing 
                       over the street .                soccer with your bro
                     -I am eat a lot so that i      ther.
                     am not hungry .                 -They are fighting for
Negativa.   -I am run not very fast all   control
                    over the street.                      -You are not playing
                     -I am eat not a lot so that i   foot ball with your
                          am not hungry.                  brother.
Interrogativa - Can i am run in the street? -They are not 
                         -Can i am eat a lot so i'm not . fighting for
                           hungry .                               control. 
                          -                                        -Are you playing 
                                                           soccer with tour brother?
                                                           -Are they fighting forma 
                                                            control?
   

Cuando se    Use to say what .              It is usted to expréss
utiliza:          we are doing right .         what we are doing
                       now .                   v .           dayli 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario